Friday, October 30, 2009

Learning the Ropes

I am trying to figure out how all this blogging works. I still haven't figured out how to post a comment on someone's blog. I am sure it is very simple and staring me in the face. I know I will get it all together eventually!

After 2 unexpected snow days we are all trying to get back into the routine of life. The kids are moving slowly this morning. I have enjoyed having them home. I would love to go back to homeschooling and have them home all the time. I know the transition would be rough but the ultimate rewards are unending. Homeschooling from the time they are babies is one thing but to bring them home after they have been firmly entrenched in the institution of school is a whole different story. (sigh) Oh well, life doesn't always go as we plan. I know He has a better plan so I will wait and enjoy the ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment